The School of Languages in IBSU strives to develop students who:
- have an excellent command of written and spoken languages thought in Language Courses;
- excel in their studies not only at the undergraduate level but also beyond;
- are able to think critically and learn continuously, both on their own and in collaboration with others;
- are highly skilled at utilizing information technology tools effectively ;
- can make ethically-grounded decisions in their Professional and personal lives.
The School of Languages in IBSU aspires to:
- have one of the best Languages for Academic Purposes programs in Georgia while promoting the most integrated use of educational technology;
- develop a custom-designed program that best meets the needs of each and every IBSU student;
- provide and support continuous professional development for its staff;
- contribute to the development of Language Teaching Development both in Georgia and abroad.